Terms and Conditions - 2013
Please Read Carefully
- Entry Fees must accompany Ground Space Contracts.
- NEW EQUIPMENT only may be displayed for sale. Used equipment may be brought on to the ground for demonstration purposes only.
- The demonstration of noise orientated equipment eg Chainsaws air guns and/or demonstration of amplifiers loud speakers and two way radios on static display sites is permitted for 5 MINUTES ONLY on every hour and half hour.
- The President (or nominated person) of the said Field Day’s Committee shall have the power to enter upon the areas described at any time and remove any article, sign, picture or printed matter, which in his opinion may be the cause of offence to the public or officials of the Committee. Likewise any unseemly conduct demonstrated by any person on site deemed by the Committee to be offensive or threatening will not be tolerated.
- Exhibitors hereby accept all responsibility for any damage or injury to any person, persons or property which may be occasioned by or arise out of the use of any machinery, implement or apparatus of any nature whatsoever used in connection with the stands and/or demonstrations, and Exhibitors hereby undertake to faithfully conform with the requirements of any Act of Parliament which may govern the erection of structures, displays and/or demonstrations and/or sales of machinery and other products, and to also conform with any regulations, by-laws or ordinances made under such Acts of Parliament of any Government, semi-Government or local Government Authority duly authorized to make regulations, by laws or ordinances in connection therewith. Any incident of damage or injury must be reported to the administration office prior to departure from site.
- The Committee advises that in addition to the Elmroe Field Days $50,000,000 public liability cover, all exhibitors are required to produce a public liability certificate of currency for an amount not less than $10,000,000.
- Product liability is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor.
- The sale of Showbags by any siteholder is prohibited during the Field Days period.
- Security arrangements will be made by the Committee, but the Committee shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to the Exhibitor’s property whilst on the said area.
- If the Committee should find it necessary or expedient to cancel or postpone the Elmore & District Machinery Field Days 2013 this contract shall cease to operate upon notice to that effect, signed by the President (or nominated person), being served on the Exhibitor by handing it to him personally or by posting it to him in a pre-paid envelope or wrapper at this address above mentioned or at the option of the Committee by handing it or offering it to any person who appears or is thought by the President (or nominated person) to be an employee, agent or partner of the Exhibitor and the Committee shall not be liable to the Exhibitor for any compensation whether on the ground of loss or profits or otherwise in respect of such cancellation or postponement.
- Exhibitor Site Cancellations
If the Exhibitor cancels this contract 30 days priod to the Field Days, the Exhibitor shall be entitled to a refund of 75% of any site fees already paid. If site cancellation occurs within 30-21 days prior to the Field Days, the Exhibitor shall be entitled to a 50% refund of site fees already paid. Cancellations less than 21 days prior to the Field Days, the Exhibitor will not be entitled to any refund or payment of any money paid by the Exhibitor in relation to this contract, furthermore any cancellation before this date may be subject to administration fees.
- The Committee reserves the right to cancel this contract and to retain any money paid in relation thereto if there is in the opinion of the Secretary any infringement of any of the foregoing conditions of this Prospectus and/or if the Exhibitor does not occupy the space at the commencement of and during the full period of the said Field Days.
- Any Exhibitor wishing to leave concrete foundations on site MUST register with the Office and pay $100. The Committee reserves the right to remove the concrete foundations at anytime should the necessity arise.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the condition of the area covered by the contract during the currency of the Elmore Field Days 2013 and within 14 days of completion of such Field Days, Exhibitors shall remove all equipment and material and shall clean such area to the satisfaction of the President (or nominated person). After the expiry of this 14 day period all cost incurred by the Organisation to restore the condition of the area covered by the contract shall be charged to the Exhibitor.
- Site and Equipment is not to be vacated before 5.00pm on the last day of the Field Days. If personnel need to leave their site prior to 5.00pm, their vehicle must be in the Exhibitor’s car park prior to 10.00am. In the case of an unforeseen emergency, please contact the Administration Office for assistance to egress the site.
- The Committee shall have the right to sell by public auction or private treaty any structure or part thereof of any plant/equipment which is or has been erected or placed on the space or upon the said paddock after the expiration of 14 days from the completion of the said Elmore Field Days 2013 and may retain for its own use the proceeds of any such sale.
- In the interest of Public Safety, NO VEHICLES will be permitted to enter or exit the display area from 10.00am—5.00pm on Thursday of the Field Days.
- The Exhibitor shall not conduct or permit or suffer to be conducted on the space any competition or game without the authority of the Committee.
- The Exhibitor shall complete and submit to the Committee a site specific safety plan and be responsible for its implementation in accordance with OH&S regulations.
- The Ground Space Contract shall be properly completed and signed by the Exhibitor and in the hands of the Committee by 31 May 2013. Applications received after that date will only be accepted at the discretion of the Committee.
- Site Sharing: Exhibitors shall not assign, on-sell or part with the possession of the whole or any part of the site other than under clause 20.1.
- Exhibitors who invite other firms to display or demonstrate on their site must ensure that the firms concerned are registered on the Ground Space Contract and pay the site sharing fee or the original Exhibitor shall be liable to pay the fee themselves.
- Those to whom sites are shared must be agriculture / horticulture / primary production Exhibitors.
- Equipment which is not represented by the manufacturer or distributor may not be demonstrated or allowed onto another Exhibitor's site. Refer Exhibitor Information.
- Professional Coffee and/or Catering: Exhibitors are not permitted to host / contract professional coffee or catering vendors on their sites. This contravenes the procedures for vendors who tender through the correct channels (ie the EFD Catering Committee), and consequently have the right to expect reasonable sales from their allocated outlet.
- Extra Power Outlets: If any Exhibitor is found to have connected to more power outlets than entitled or requested on their Ground Space Contract, the cost of the extra outlets will be charged to the site holder.
All Buttoned Up Equestrian Jewellery
Betty Childs Memorial Award 2012 - Best Display in General Interest Area
The Betty Childs Award, sponsored by Peat's Office Equipment of Echuca is presented for the Best Display in the General Interest Area and judged according to the following guidelines:-
a) An attractive display site
b) Appealing to the public
c) Abide by the special conditions that apply
Proudly Supported by Peats Office Equipment